Vegetable and Herb Wraps
Vegetable and herb wraps for all the family, especially the fussy eaters and everyone is different 🙂
A selection from:
- Wholemeal wraps
- Guacamole dip/hummus
- Grated cheese
- Slices of avocado
- Slices of cucumber
- Slices of tomatoes
- Slices of pepper
- Carrot batons
- Handful fresh basil
- Handful fresh rocket
- Handful fresh chive
Or choose any other of your favorite fillings.
You will also need:
- An apron
- A knife
- A plate
- A pair of children’s scissors
- Spread the guacamole dip onto the wholemeal wrap.
- Pick your favourite ingredients and place on top of the dip.
- Wash and snip your favourite herbs to add to the wrap.
- Tightly roll up the wrap and it’s ready to eat.
You can wrap a piece of tin foil around the bottom to stop the filling from coming out if you wish.
What else would you put in yours?