Tuna and Rocket Bagels
Tuna and rocket bagels are perfect for a healthy snack.
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 2 bagels
- 1 tin of tuna – opened and drained
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 spring onions
- Handful rocket leaves
You will also need:
- An apron
- A plastic mixing bowl
- A pair children’s scissors
- A plastic lemon squeezer
- A teaspoon
- A tablespoon
- Put the tuna in a bowl along with the mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Snip the spring onions in and mix together.
- Place the bagels on a plate and spread the tuna between the bagel halves.
- Scatter over the rocket leaves.
What do you like on your bagels?