Tuna and Chive Halloween Peppers
Tuna and chive peppers a fun and tasty Halloween snack.
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 3 orange peppers
- 120g tuna (drained)
- 100g cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- A handful fresh chives
You will also need:
- An apron
- A large bowl
- A sharp knife
- A lemon squeezer
- A spoon
- A pair of children’s scissors
- With adult help, chop the top off the peppers, wash and remove the seeds. Then cut a scary face in them using a sharp knife.
- Wash and cut the cucumber into small pieces and add to the bowl along with the drained tuna.
- Cut the lemon in half with a sharp knife. Squeeze half on a lemon squeezer to make as much juice as you can. Then pour the juice over the tuna.
- Wash and snip some fresh chives and add to the bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix all the ingredients together.
- Spoon the mixture into the peppers.
Enjoy your Halloween snack – don’t forget you can eat your pepper too!