Summer Rice Salad
Summer Rice Salad is a perfect side dish or snack that is healthy and easy to make.
- 200g cooked rice
- 1 green pepper, deseeded & finely chopped
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded & finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded & finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded & finely chopped
- Handful fresh coriander
- 1 lime juiced
You will also need:
- An apron
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- A pair of children’s scissors
1. Place the rice into the mixing bowl
2. Add the chopped ingredients.
3. Add the lime juice.
4. Snip the coriander and sprinkle into the bowl.
5. Mix the ingredients together.
Add different fruit and vegetables such as raisins, grated carrot, tomatoes or cucumber if you prefer 🙂