Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Handful fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
You will also need:
- An apron
- A chopping board
- A sharp knife (to use with an adult)
- A plastic bowl
- A plastic lemon squeezer
- A tablespoon
- A wooden spoon
- A garlic crusher
- Put the butter into the bowl.
- Wash the parsley and tear it into small pieces into the bowl.
- Cut the lemon in half with a sharp knife. Squeeze one half on a lemon squeezer to make as much juice as you can. Pour the juice into the bowl.
- Peel garlic clove and crush in garlic crusher. Then add to the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well using a wooden spoon.
- Chill the parsley butter in the fridge until needed.