Mint and Pineapple Yogurt
Mint and pineapple are a refreshing combination for adding to yogurt.
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Handful fresh mint
- 500g Greek-style yogurt
You will also need:
- An apron
- A large plastic bowl
- A sharp knife (to use with an adult)
- A plastic lemon squeezer
- A lemon grater
- A chopping board
- A wooden spoon
- A pair of children’s scissors
- Grate about a teaspoon of zest from the lime into the bowl.
- Cut the lime in half with a sharp knife. Squeeze both halves on a lemon squeezer to make as much juice as you can. Next pour the juice into the bowl.
- Then add the pineapple, honey and yogurt.
- Wash and snip the mint into small pieces and mix together with the other ingredients.
Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to two days.
Which fruits do you enjoy with yogurt?