Mint and Pineapple Yogurt
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Handful fresh mint
- 500g Greek-style yogurt
You will also need:
- An apron
- A large plastic bowl
- A sharp knife (to use with an adult)
- A plastic lemon squeezer
- A lemon grater
- A chopping board
- A wooden spoon
- A pair of children's scissors
- Grate about a teaspoon of zest from the lime into the bowl.
- Cut the lime in half with a sharp knife. Squeeze both halves on a lemon squeezer to make as much juice as you can. Next pour the juice into the bowl.
- Then add the pineapple, honey and yogurt.
- Wash and snip the mint into small pieces and mix together with the other ingredients.