Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lime
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- A handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
You will also need:
- An apron
- A chopping board
- A sharp knife (to use with an adult)
- A large plastic bowl
- A plastic lemon squeezer
- A pair of children's scissors
- A fork
- A tablespoon
- Cut the avocado in half with a knife.
- Scoop out the avocado flesh into the bowl and mash it up with the back of a fork.
- Cut the lime in half with a sharp knife. Squeeze half on a lemon squeezer to make as much juice as you can. Then pour the juice into the bowl.
- Squish the tomatoes into the bowl. Then tear the skin into little bits and add that too.
- Mash all the ingredients together with a fork.
- Pick and wash the coriander. Next snip it into small pieces or you could just tear it up. Add to the bowl with the olive oil.
- Finally mix all the ingredients together.