Egg and Parsley in Peppers
Egg in colourful peppers to cook with an adult - a healthy breakfast or snack.
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 eggs
- A handful fresh parsley
- A handful fresh chives
- A tablespoon olive oil
You will also need:
- An apron
- A frying pan
- An egg spatula
- A chopping board
- A sharp knife
- A pair of children's scissors
- Cut the top off the pepper and remove the seeds and centres.
- Slice into approximately 1 cm rings.
- Put the frying pan on the hob and add the oil.
- Place the sliced pepper into the pan.
- Crack an egg and slowly pour into the centre of each one.
- Cook the eggs for 3 to 5 minutes depending on whether you like it runny or not.
- Remove the eggs with the spatula and snip and add any herbs that you are using.