Easy Peasy Parsley Dip
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- Handful fresh parsley
- Handful fresh chives
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar
You will also need:
- An apron
- Large plastic bowl
- Plastic bowl
- Wooden spoon
- A pair of children's scissors
- Put 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise into the bowl.
- Add the sour cream if you like the dip more creamy.
- Wash the parsley, tear it up and put it in the bowl.
- Wash the chives, snip into pieces and add to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Put in fridge to chill.
- Refrigerate full can of coconut milk for an hour.
- Open can and scoop out the hardened coconut cream on the top. Add to a bowl.
- Then add the coconut vinegar and mix together well.
- Return to refrigerator for about an hour.
- Stir before serving.