Cream Cheese and Chives Toast
A simple fun snack.
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 40g cream cheese
- A handful fresh chives
You will also need:
- An apron
- A heart (or any other shaped) cutter
- A small plastic bowl
- A knife
- A pair of children’s scissors
- A teaspoon
- Toast the bread.
- Cut out heart shape in centre of toast.
- Put the cream cheese into the bowl and snip the washed chives into the cheese.
- Mix the cream cheese and chives together.
- Spoon the mixture into the centre of the toast and smooth over with a knife.
- Arrange with the cut out hearts onto a plate.
Dip your toast hearts into the dip.