Cranberry and Basil Pinwheels
Cranberry and Basil Pinwheels – it’s beginning to taste a bit like Christmas!
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 2 tortillas
- 225g cream cheese
- 60g spring onion
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 100g cranberry sauce
- 50g dried cranberries
- few slices of turkey/ham
You will also need:
- An apron
- A chopping board
- A sharp knife (to use with an adult)
- A large plastic bowl
- A knife
- A desert spoon
- Finely chop the spring onions with the sharp knife and put into the bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, cranberries and the cranberry sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly together with the spoon.
- Spoon out the mixture onto the tortillas and smooth out with a knife.
- Wash and dry the basil leaves and place them onto the mixture.
- Add slices of turkey or ham.
- Gently roll up tightly, wrap up in cling film and place in the fridge to cool for an hour.
- Cut the roll into slices.
These are perfect for using up left over turkey or ham this Christmas 🙂