Coriander Scrambled Eggs
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 50ml milk
- A handful fresh coriander leaves
You will also need:
- An apron
- A wooden spoon
- A non-stick pan
- A large plastic bowl
- A teaspoon
- A fork
- Break eggs into the bowl.
- Wash and tear coriander into the bowl.
- Then add the milk and beat thoroughly with a fork.
- Melt the butter in the pan and spread around to coat the pan. (Please ask for adult help.)
- Pour the mixture into pan and scramble using a wooden spoon. Keep stirring until cooked.