Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 200g tub cream cheese
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes
- A handful fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
You will also need:
- An apron
- A chopping board
- A sharp knife (to use with an adult)
- A plastic bowl
- A plastic lemon squeezer
- A wooden spoon
- A teaspoon
- A pair of children's scissors
- Spoon the cream cheese into the bowl.
- Pick and wash the chives. Using a pair of scissors snip them into small pieces into the bowl.
- Cut each tomato in half with a sharp knife. (Please ask for adult help.)
- Using the lemon squeezer squash all the juice out of the tomatoes. Pour the juice into the bowl.
- Then tear the tomato skin into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons mayonnaise.
- Now use all your energy to beat all the ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
- Put the dip in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.