Cheese and Chive Mini Tartlets
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 1 packet shortcrust pastry
- A sprinkling of flour
- 100g grated cheddar
- 120ml creme fraiche
- Handful fresh chives
- Butter for greasing tin
You will also need:
- Round tart cutter
- Mini tart tin
- Plastic bowl
- Tablespoon or other for mixing
- Pair of children's scissors
- Grease the tin using butter.
- Roll out sheet of pastry on a floured surface.
- Cut out using a round cutter and place into the tart tin.
- Wash and snip the fresh chives into the bowl, saving a few for decoration later.
- Add in the cheese and creme fraiche and mix together.
- Spoon the mixture onto each piece of pastry using a teaspoon.
- Bake at 200°C for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining chives.