Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- A handful fresh coriander leaves
- Favourite bread, toasted
You will also need:
- An apron
- A chopping board
- A sharp knife (to use with an adult)
- A large plastic bowl
- A plastic lemon squeezer
- A pair of children’s scissors
- A fork
- A teaspoon
- Cut the avocado in half, remove stone and scoop the flesh into a bowl using a spoon.
- Cut the lemon in half with a sharp knife. Squeeze half on a lemon squeezer to make as much juice as you can. Then pour the juice into the bowl.
- Wash and snip some coriander and add to the mix.
- Mash the ingredients together with a fork.
- Spread half onto each piece of toast.
- Serve immediately.