Perfect for spreading on your favourite bread and healthy too!
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- A handful fresh coriander leaves
- Favourite bread, toasted
You will also need:
- An apron
- A chopping board
- A sharp knife (to use with an adult)
- A large plastic bowl
- A plastic lemon squeezer
- A pair of children’s scissors
- A fork
- A teaspoon
- Cut the avocado in half, remove stone and scoop the flesh into a bowl using a spoon.
- Cut the lemon in half with a sharp knife. Squeeze half on a lemon squeezer to make as much juice as you can. Then pour the juice into the bowl.
- Wash and snip some coriander and add to the mix.
- Mash the ingredients together with a fork.
- Spread half onto each piece of toast.
- Serve immediately.
Top with sliced tomato if you wish.
You could also stir in some grated cheese to the mashed avocado and then put in under the grill, with an adult’s help, until the cheese has melted 🙂