Avocado and Coriander Hummus
Remember to wash your hands thoroughly!
- 400g can chick peas
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 - 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 4 tortilla wraps
You will also need:
- An apron
- A chopping board
- A sharp knife (to use with an adult)
- A colander
- A blender
- A tablespoon
- A plastic lemon squeezer
- Cut the limes in half and squeeze all the juice out.
- Open, drain and wash the chick peas.
- Mix together chick peas, olive oil, tahini and lime juice in food processor until smooth.
- Cut the avocados in half, peel them by inserting the spoon between the flesh and the outer skin. Then cut the flesh into pieces.
- Add the avocados and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Snip the coriander and stir into the mixture.
- Use it as a dip or spread onto your favourite bread.